The competition for executives, professionals and entrepreneurs has never been greater. The transparency and speed of social media has created (and destroyed) careers faster than ever before. Moreover, consumers are wiser and more discerning with who they invest their time and money with.
Enter the “personal brand”
In this webinar, you’ll learn the power of story. We’ll unlock trade secrets on not only story ‘selling’ your brand, but packaging it inside of a #1 Best Seller… without writing a word.
Doug was not born in a slum, nor was he homeless or raised by wolves. While that may make for a more inspirational story, it simply isn’t true. He did, however, win the Dale Carnegie Highest Achievement award as a high school student and was one of the youngest trainers for that organization. He graduated from Northwestern University with a B.S. in speech and a concentration in TV and film. Doug is an accomplished writer having contributed to the Chicago Tribune, Daily Herald, MSN Money, Yahoo Finance, the Seattle Times and has authored several best selling books.
He has been honored to share the stage with Craig Duswalt, Robert Kiyosaki, Gary Goldstein, Bill Walsh, Ron Shimony, Mike Lafido, Jane Garvey and dozens of other experts and authors.
- Your Personal brand transcends your job, career or business… it is your most valuable asset.
- You do NOT have to be a writer to create a #1 best selling book… in fact, it’s better if you don’t write.
- Your Personal brand can leverage new revenue opportunities; your experience has bankable value.
- We’ll outline a 100-day process to transform your brand… with or without a book.
- We will show you how to unlock royalty-based income that can pay you for a lifetime… and beyond.
NOTE: All participants will get a FREE copy of my book, “Story Selling Me”